Whispers Office Furniture offer a step by step, fully audited, environmentally friendly solution to every office clearance project, ensuring that your company meets its corporate social responsibility objective.
We resell 99% of all furniture sourced, avoiding hundreds of tonnes of landfill each year.
Why are Whispers Office Furniture different?
The Whispers Office Furniture clearance team always do what we agree to do, we don’t promise to clear the building and then leave you with a headache by taking only what we want and leaving you the rest.
The Whispers Office Furniture clearance team tell you the truth, not what we think you want to hear.
The Whispers Office Furniture clearance team never promise an unrealistic time-frame and once we start a job we always finish on time, every time.
The Whispers Office Furniture clearance team are fully trained office furniture fitters. They take care and pride in their work as they know that they will be restoring the furniture for its new owner and their expectation is high.
How do the Whispers Office Furniture clearance team arrive at your project value or its cost……It’s simple!
Whispers Office Furniture like to be honest and up front with office clearance clients and commercial landlords to avoid disappointment, so please be aware that removal, refurbishment, storage and resale costs are substantial and depending on condition, our ‘In Warehouse Valuation’ will normally be around 10%-20% of our own retail price. There are some products, particularly designer office furniture, where we may offer substantially more but that is on a case by case basis.
Whispers Office Furniture need help from you to speed up arrival of your quote –
- The Whispers Office Furniture Clearance Team will ask where possible for a list reflecting the volume of products available.
- Where there are quantities of matching products the Whispers Office Furniture clearance team will ask you initially to send an image either by email or SMS of each product, E.G. operator chair, desk, storage cupboard, conference table, conference chair, reception desk, to determine if it meets our customers criteria.
- Where there is a quantity of good quality matching furniture Whispers Office Furniture are happy to visit your premises to help create an inventory.
- Where there is a quantity but mixed quality and small numbers of matching product, Whispers Office Furniture are again happy to visit your premises and help with the inventory, but this would normally lead to a clearance cost rather than a net offer for the furniture.
- The Whispers office Furniture team then determine the “in-warehouse value” of any re-marketable product.
- The Whispers Office Furniture clearance team use their expertise to calculate the cost of removal.
- Then the Whispers Office Furniture environmental team calculate the cost of disposal of any product not re-marketable.
- Finally, the Whispers Office Furniture clearance team arrive at a figure, reflecting either a net offer or net clearance cost to the client for consideration.